Data gathering & processing
Personal Data refers to information that pertains to an individual and directly or indirectly identifies that individual (together with additional information that is reasonably expected to come into Techpotam’s possession), such as your name, email address, or phone number. Techpotam acquires, uses, and sends Personal Data only where authorized by law and with the user’s agreement.
We may collect and process the following information about you while you visit our website:
- Purpose of your visit
- Information shared voluntarily
- Data that you disclose to us while communicating with us.
NOTE: We DO NOT store any payment data including your financial data, Credit Card, or Bank Account details during processing for any sort of payment.
Cookies Usage & Guidelines
A cookie is a tiny string of information transferred to your computer by a website that you visit for identifying reasons. Cookies can be used to track your online activity, which allows us to better understand your preferences and optimize your website experience. Cookies can also be used to remember information such as your username and password.
You can disable all cookies if you do not want to receive them. You may also set your computer to notify you whenever cookies are used. You must alter your browser settings (such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) for both choices. There are other software programs that may handle cookies on your behalf.
Data Security & Privacy
- We employ suitable technological and organizational steps to protect our website and other systems from unauthorized people’s loss, destruction, unauthorized access, alteration, or dissemination of personal data.
- To secure personally identifiable information, we shall maintain suitable technological and organizational security measures.
- We safeguard each web page that gathers personal information as a matter of policy; nonetheless, the security of personal information transferred via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. We strongly advise you to use caution while sending personal information over the Internet.
- We are committed to protecting our client’s privacy and will take all necessary precautions to avoid the disclosure of personal information about them.
We will not be held liable for any loss caused by unauthorized third-party access and use of personal information despite taking all reasonable precautions.
- We are not required to keep your information for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was gathered or provided.
Rules Of Access To Techpotam Website
Techpotam’s website, like most other websites, automatically gathers some information and may retain part of it in log files. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, the area or approximate location from which your computer or device is accessing the internet, browser type, operating system, and other information about your use of our website, including a history of the pages you see, may be included in the information.
This information is used to help us build our website to better meet the requirements of our users. We may also utilize your IP address to help diagnose server problems, operate our website, analyze trends, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information that helps us identify visitor preferences.
Third-party Connections or Websites
On occasion, we may include links to third-party websites on the website. And, while we may give links to third-party websites, this does not imply that we accept or approve our site’s policy regarding visitor privacy. Before sending any personal information to visitors, please examine the third-party privacy policies.